IT Factor understands that change is sometimes necessary, and with this we are going to be going through some changes in the next few weeks. We are rolling full steam and will be utilizing new systems to help us support our clients with higher efficiency while maintaining the same quality you love!
Here are some of the changes that you can expect in the upcoming weeks:
- IT Factor has updated its logo! This will ensure that we have a great brandable logo design!
- We are moving away from the older chat client that resides at your task bar and moving to our new web-based system. This system will allow for our techs to get audible notifications (on desktop and cell phones) that you are sending us messages. This way we will always know when you are needing assistance.
- Our new online knowledge base will give our users common information for items such as email client setup, remote access setup, vpn connectivity and more. This way you can be informed on the products you already have or investigate what is required for certain functions to work.
- New product tags! We are doing away with the old thermal printed stickers on your computers! We are now moving to fully colored, barcoded stickers. We are also in the process of updating our barcode system to allow our techs to have more functionality with them. This includes creating a ticket, marking a device as picked up, add notes to assets, and managing your repairs faster!
- Our referral bonuses are now active! This means that if you refer our company out to fellow colleagues or other businesses you are eligible for rewards! This could be anything from free services, free hardware upgrades, to Visa gift cards! The more you refer us, the more you earn!
- Our new Remote Monitoring and Management system is now fully operational.
We are confident that all these changes will assist us in resolving your issues faster and seperate us from your average neighborhood service provider. We look forward to moving forward with these changes as soon as possible and will continue to provide your company with excellent service!
One Reply to “IT Factor is Changing!”
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.