About Us - Continued
El Paso's Premier IT Company!
IT Factor opened for business in 2007 and quickly grew into a large company. IT Factor prides itself in offering the highest quality of work to ensure that your problems are resolved effeciently. We continue to grow daily and hope to continue bringing excellent service to our customers and establish great relationships.
What makes IT Factor different from other companies?
IT Factor believes in having a personal, one-on-one experience with our clients. IT Factor has its own code of conduct and moral system. We intend to give you the best experience possible from an IT Company.
- Personal Experience: We will give you a dedicated team that will work hard to ensure that your problems aren't passed on from technician to technician. Your needs will be taken into full consideration and we will make all your IT needs a reality.
- Teamwork: We work close with our clients and technicians to ensure that every service/repair is seemless, correct and the client is fully satisfied with any job performed.
- Innovation: We understand that technology changes daily. The demands of today's systems are growing and we can help ease transitions to new systems, management, and maintenance to ensure that you are getting the best possible service in todays ever-changing world.
- Honesty: Our Technicians treat our clients with utmost respect and loyalty. The bond between client and service provider that we create is strong and becomes a partnership between both parties.
IT Factor strives to help the community of El Paso.
IT Factor believes in helping the youth of the El Paso community. Many children and young teens in El Paso need help with learning to use computers, or don't have the means of gaining access to computer systems to help with their school work. IT Factor has always been active in the community to assist with ensuring that we can help whenever we can.
- Training: IT Factor has assisted in the "Summer Hangouts" hosted by EPCC. We have helped train children and teenagers in the use of computer systems, basic web and blog designs, and safe internet surfing.
- Donations: Sometimes we understand that computers can be expensive. Most schools now have interactive online programs used by students to help perform homework, study for tests, and research information for projects and reports. IT Factor has donated computers to under-privileged families to ensure that their children can have a better future.
Growth of our Company.
IT Factor started as a small company, but has seen that El Paso requires a drastic change in the way IT service are performed. We have helped many companies realize their potential to increase productivity, customer traffic and their peace of mind. IT Factor currently serves over 70 businesses in the El Paso/Las Cruces area and continues to grow daily. We project to increase our client base to over 100 clients by the end of the 2014 fiscal year.